RFID implementation of oilfield materials full cycle and whole process supervision
With the continuous expansion of the scale of oil field material circulation and the increase of material types and quantities, the material supply management is more complex and difficult. In recent years, the material management of oil field is more subdivided, and the specialized division of labor and process operation of material supply promote the benign operation of internal supply chain from demand plan reporting to material distribution to production site. The Internet of things technology plays a very important role in the material supply management. The whole life-cycle management of Oilfield Materials by RFID and the dynamic management of the whole process are not only the need to strengthen the standardization of material system logistics operation, but also to greatly improve the informatization of oilfield material management.
The standardization system of oil field storage and distribution is gradually improving, and some technologies such as oil field material supply management information system, barcode, GPS, etc. have been applied. The application level of Internet of things technology in material procurement and supply has been gradually improved, and the basic conditions for realizing the whole process and life cycle management of oil field materials have been met.
The oilfield material system needs to take the material life cycle management as the core and the Internet of Things technology application as the starting point. By building a strong information platform, it can solve the existing problems and achieve its own structural optimization. The integration of oilfield material management. The construction of the platform integrates oilfield materials from demand to consumption, recovery, and asset management into a unified management category, and realizes cross-sector, cross-industry, and cross-region applications, which are mainly reflected in the following points:
Inter-departmental: Material management involves both the material demander and the procurement supplier, as well as the asset management department, supervision and inspection, production management, and technical supervision. By establishing an integrated platform for oilfield material management systems, all-round inheritance and sharing of material supply information is achieved.
Cross industry: the industry involved in the project covers all industries of the oilfield, including drilling, logging, logging, exploration, oil production, operation, logistics support, etc. The implementation of the project will eventually achieve the full coverage of the management of materials required by various industries in the oilfield.
Cross region: the design of the project is based on the flow of materials. As long as all the materials purchased by the oilfield enter the management system, no matter in the old eastern area or the new western area, or even in the overseas market, they are under unified management. Where the materials are supplied, the management of materials and assets will be tracked.
Realize the full-cycle and full-process management of oilfield materials. The platform design starts from the production unit’s demand for materials to form a demand plan. The material supply department needs balance, plan formation, bidding, procurement, warehousing, and distribution until the cost centers complete consumption. The materials that form the asset enter the asset management process until they are scrapped, and the recyclable materials enter the recycling process for reuse. Realize the whole life cycle management of oilfield materials through the whole process management.
The full life-cycle management of oilfield materials needs to be supported by a strong information system. Through the construction of a multi-level, real-time, visualization, and standardized comprehensive material management system for the entire oilfield, oilfield material management, asset management business collaboration, information integration, and process visualization can be realized. . To analyze the main functions required for the full life cycle management of oilfield materials, it is necessary to build 4 subsystems to support the realization of these core business functions: material supply management system; material electronic label application system; material supply GPS-GIS system; material supply video monitoring system .
RFID asset management system functions:
1. Scan tags on handheld devices to get all kinds of information about oilfield assets. Because the RFID handheld device can read many tags in an instant, there is no need for a single scan when reading the material information, and it can complete the rapid bulk storage and bulk storage of materials.
2. The information written into the tag can be encrypted and rights management can be performed. Persons without corresponding authority and readers without corresponding decryption equipment cannot read the information in the tag to prevent the theft of material information.
3. Before the goods are put into the warehouse, the storage space of the goods is recorded in the RFID tag, and the information of the storage location of the goods is also recorded in the tag. It can easily complete the active shelves, rapid positioning and search of the goods, and make the warehouse management complete the mechanical initiative. Information, information and precision.
4. The system automatically counts the inventory amount and actively generates the outbound and outbound statements based on the amount of outbound and outbound materials read out by the antenna at the entrance and exit. While reading the data, it can actively calculate the information of the materials, so as to complete the active inventory function of the materials, and upload the information of the storage and inventory to the superior authorities in real time.
5. When inventorying and distributing oilfield materials, you can use handheld devices to directly scan and read the material information. You can read the information in bulk without unpacking. Manpower and material resources.
RFID Oilfield Material System Management：
The system performs useful management and control on all management links, completely solving the problems of management disconnection and difficult reconciliation between different departments.
The system is equipped with comprehensive and standard database security management measures, which makes the database more secure and reliable, and eliminates the non-standard operation of deliberately modifying the database.
The whole life cycle of each fixed asset from acquisition inspection to disposal is tracked and managed in real time, and management activities are recorded in real time to reflect the status of each fixed asset.
(4) High efficiency
Make full use of advanced technical methods, such as asset RFID tags, network, barcode management, remote protection, etc. to intelligently process the software, which is simple and easy to use and improves work efficiency.
The construction of Shengli Oilfield’s full lifecycle management platform based on the Internet of Things technology needs to be carried out gradually, step by step, in an orderly manner. Based on the logistics management system, label application system, GPS management system, and video surveillance system, the basic framework for platform operation is established, and the operation is gradually standardized. Eventually, through the application and deepening of the platform, the overall material management level of the oilfield is continuously improved.