RFID animal husbandry supervision solution
With the development of social economy, people have higher requirements for the quality of life, especially for the safety of animal food. The new EU food legal system has also established food traceability rules. However, the traditional manual record management and control method relies on paper media to record and manage the information of animal breeding, transportation, processing and other aspects, which is inefficient and inconvenient to query, and can not meet the current traceability management needs, so it is urgent to introduce a more efficient intelligent management system.
1. the animal feeding information is recorded manually by using the livestock card, which has low working efficiency and high error probability.
2. the animal information is recorded on paper, which is not easy to save and the query time is time consuming;
3. it is difficult to trace food safety accidents.
Based on RFID technology, a unique ID code is established for each animal, and the identity information of the species is entered in the tag. When feeding and managing animals, we only need to scan the animal tags through the mobile handheld terminal, which can quickly and batch obtain the animal information within the scanning range, and upload it to the database for storage, which is convenient and efficient. After that, the information of management and processing and other links will also be collected and uploaded to the database system through the mobile handheld terminal to form a complete product traceability system, realize the whole process quality monitoring of meat products “from ranch to table”, help to establish a perfect and traceable quality safety system, and promote the openness, transparency, green and safety of the whole meat food production and processing process It’s not easy.
1. In the process of market supervision, the regulatory department requires that the goods tray, packing box and price tag of all sales outlets contain RFID tags.
2. Record the origin, product name, type, grade, weight, price and other relevant data information of meat in detail through RFID label.
3. Identify, register, supervise and prevent the production, processing, transportation, circulation and traceability information of all links of animal food.
4. If any food is found, recall immediately to avoid or minimize the harm to the personal safety of consumers and reduce losses.
5. At the same time, consumers can also scan the two-dimensional / one-dimensional code on the product packaging by mobile phones to obtain traceability information, so that consumers can obtain all information about the product, have a good purchase and eat at ease.
1. Improve recording efficiency and reduce error rate.
2. The data storage space is large, the storage period is long, and the historical data can be recalled at any time.
3. Provide complete and accurate historical information traceability.
4. The safety of all foods, animal feeds and feed ingredients can be ensured through effective control of the entire process from farm to table.
5. Systematic record and management of the information of each link of animal breeding, transportation, processing, etc., which is convenient to query, and helps to realize the traceability of products.
6. Promote the openness, transparency, greenness and safety of the entire growth and processing of agricultural and animal husbandry products.